Wednesday 12 November 2014

Letter to December - 12.11.14

Dear November

I'm feeling as though I've neglected you a little.  I didn't get to writing to you yesterday and today… well… I'm filled with a terrible sense of apathy.  Not towards writing per se but towards doing anything that doesn't involve me turning on my TV or starting at TED Talks.  Watched a cracker about the Gay Agenda whilst I had something to eat.

I've come to get in bed and write this to you, just to me more comfortable.  I don’t seem to be able to settle for the last few days.   I'm feeling slightly on edge, more so today.  I had some exceptionally good news today about the health of a loved one.  And whilst this news is more than welcome (Any time the prospect of bad news is beaten down and triumphed over by good is a welcome time indeed *clink glasses*) I can’t help but feel edgy.  The horrible thing about secretly wondering and shunning bad news is that when I don’t get it, I don’t know what to do with myself.  I can’t stress enough that I wouldn't ever want the bad news; that’s not it.  I hope you understand me, November.

You of all, I would hope would understand being misunderstood; you’re my month after all.


I’ll leave you with a song.


No comments:

Post a Comment