Thursday 6 November 2014

Letters to November 06.11.14

Dear November.

I took a photograph this morning when I was almost at work.  The morning was so gorgeous and I know there won’t be too many more.  I will be walking to work in the dark and coming home in the dark within a few weeks and I wanted to show how beautiful you can be… when you’re in the mood.  The mood didn't last all day though.  I loved the wild winds, even if it was chilly. 




I've come home and crash landed into my writing chair with a cup of tea and some chocolate after dinner with my mum.   I've come home, feeling glad of the time I've given myself to write to you.  I don’t have much to say today so I won’t find things to write to you about. I just wanted to say hello more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment