Monday 17 November 2014

Letters to November 17.11.14

Dear November,

I realised today that I seem to be taking more photos to make sure I have something to show you when I post you this letter.   I don’t really know why, but I'm really proud of today’s offering.  I hope you like it too – you helped make it what it is.

Walk to work this morning. Taken 17.11.14


I've had a good day today, but I've lost track of my evening (again), so this is coming to you thick and fast to make sure I get everything done that I need to before bed time...

I've made contact with a friend that I haven’t spoken to in a while.  Not years, but I think it might have been months since we had a bloody good chat and chin wag about everything.  I missed her more today for no particular reason at all.  We've scheduled in a catch up for later in the week and I'm already looking forward to it.  I don't know why I find it so hard to break a silence.  Maybe it's a British thing; who knows?

I've written in my blog before, but never in a letter to you, November – I'm really bad at keeping in touch with people and keeping all the areas of my life in balance.  I'm getting better as time goes on.  I'm making more time for my writing, trying to write every day.  I don’t know if I can say that it’s making me a better writer, but I like doing it.  I suppose that I can call progress.  I'm working at letting work bother me less and not to get so on top of me.  I'm seeing my family regularly.  I just need to master that keeping in touch section better and I’ll be on top of everything.

Oh, and regular reading.  I need to make sure I do that too…

Balance is hard.


Speak more tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment